a little too jolley

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, 29 November 2013

what i've been up to at hair school

Posted on 00:00 by amla
For those of you who don't know yet, I am a full time cosmetology student at Paul Mitchell in Salt Lake and I LOVE it. So over the past 3 months I've had some amazing experiences and learned so much. Today I'll share some of my best successes with you!

I took this sweet girl from a dull blonde to a beautiful natural-looking highlighted blonde.

I cut my husband's hair without using clippers and he didn't even need to get it fixed at Sports Clips after ;)


I gave this gorgeous a lady an updo for a military ball. PS, she rocks AND she teaches classes at Gold's Gym.


My dad and brother came down for clipper hair cuts. They pretended to be scared, but they left with GREAT cuts if you ask me!



On slow days at school we work on doll heads, so I did a bridal updo. 


I did this super cute hair bow on a girl in my class. 


And gave a deep condition and style to a friend from church.



What's your favorite thing about getting your hair done? 


post signature
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in haircare | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Categories

  • blogging
  • disney
  • faith
  • haircare
  • healthyliving
  • marriage
  • selflove

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (118)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ▼  2013 (115)
    • ►  December (25)
    • ▼  November (28)
      • christmas season
      • what i've been up to at hair school
      • feasting
      • 10 reasons why i love being married
      • date night: christmas shopping
      • the power of gratitude in our prayers
      • conference lovin: the moral force of women
      • How #jolleythanks changes my thinking
      • ask brooklyn #2
      • holiday gift guide
      • tips for getting better sleep
      • sexy hair giveaway
      • date night: pizza & cleaning
      • 3 thoughts from my first 3 months of marriage
      • a little better
      • have you heard the news?
      • #jolleythanks
      • date night: chickfila
      • super cute clothes & a giveaway
      • 10 songs on my girl power playlist
      • choosing to hold hands
      • small & simple things
      • a post about working out
      • date night: go see the saratov approach
      • A Site College Students Can Get Excited About
      • divine nature value experience #1
      • writing love notes
      • november goals
    • ►  October (30)
    • ►  September (25)
    • ►  August (7)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

amla
View my complete profile