a little too jolley

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, 7 October 2013

love story part five: date #2

Posted on 09:15 by amla
The next 24 hours were torture. The flowers on the table were a reminder that I had a date tonight with a guy I was actually super interested in. I was so excited but so nervous to see this handsome boy again. What if this time he decided I wasn't worth another date? What if I said something silly or stupid? What if he thinks I'm a bum because I haven't worked much this semester?

I was nervous.

The instant I got to hug him, I felt right at ease. We baked sugar cookies, watched YouTube videos, and I nervously giggled quite a bit, we even posed for a picture per his request.

We decorated cookies in each other's favorite colors. Then we delivered some to my sister and her husband who live just a mile away. We talked to them for a while and then we headed back to my apartment. I hoped he would suggest a movie. He did. Then he picked Tangled. 

We cuddled. 

By the end of the second date I knew I wanted to give a relationship with this boy a shot. I could tell he felt the same. I'd never felt so ready to be someone's girlfriend. I wanted it right then but knew I needed to be patient. 

We held hands as we walked to his car, I saw his eyes look at my lips, and man I wanted him to kiss me. But he didn't. Like a perfect gentleman he kissed me so sweetly on the forehead just like he had the night before. We talked for a minute about when we'd see each other again, what we wanted in a relationship, and how fast we could be "official." 

Then I watched him drive off, I breathed a heavy sigh. And started counting down the 5 days until I saw him again.

(to be continued)

post signature
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • ask brooklyn #2
    Well guess what? It's that time of the month again... No not THAT time... this time... The time where I answer YOUR questions! So withou...
  • scarcity: 6 ways to yes
    I introduced a new series a few weeks ago, How the 6 Ways to Yes Affect Blogging.   So today we are talking about how the idea of Scarcity c...
  • love story part fifteen: the proposal
    It was just another night in my eyes. I was driving from Logan to Roy, he was driving from Salt Lake to Roy. My family, Mr. Jolley and I all...
  • pm platinum blonde shampoo review
    A few months ago, I had this crazy idea to go Platinum Blonde. PLATINUM. I wanted to be as blonde as possible without totally frying my hair...
  • date night: nickelcade
    Last week for date night I told Mr. Jolley that it was his turn to decide what we did for date night. And let me tell you, it took him less ...
  • 3 Things I Learned From My Mom
    My husband had Friday off. He texted me to tell me he had special plans for us that night and that he was excited. I don't really love s...
  • Frazzled? 4 Ways to Destress When You're Overwhelmed
    We all live a pretty fast-paced life, between work, school, relationships, social media and more it is so easy to become overwhelmed. Part o...
  • lulu lemon giveaway!
    Happy 1st day of Spring lovelies! To celebrate, how about one of you gets a $50 gift card to LuLu Lemon yeah? Enter below and good luck!  a ...
  • how to choose sponsored posts
    Sponsored posts can be considered a taboo in the blogging world, as we tend not to trust something as a real recommendation if someone has b...
  • blogging advice: how to find a blog designer
    On almost any post you see about blogging, it will tell you one of the most important things to consider is your blog design. Whether you...

Categories

  • blogging
  • disney
  • faith
  • haircare
  • healthyliving
  • marriage
  • selflove

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (118)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ▼  2013 (115)
    • ►  December (25)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ▼  October (30)
      • #jolleythanks
      • why i like being the good girl
      • date night: the nightmare before christmas
      • what if i don't think i can change?
      • i'm that girl
      • love story part 8: i love yous
      • it's okay to eat cookies for breakfast, and 9 othe...
      • #jolleythanks
      • 3 things hair school has taught me that have nothi...
      • date night: jordan river temple session
      • ask brooklyn number one
      • love story part seven: conference & baby animals
      • want to ask me a question?
      • 3 things I wish someone had told me about blogging
      • what is courage?
      • the night i couldn't stop crying
      • date night: go to an amusement park
      • CALLING ALL ETSY SHOP OWNERS
      • there is sunshine in my soul...
      • love story part six: first kiss & officialness
      • 3 personal goals i set to make me a better wife
      • disneyland tips: what disney character are you mos...
      • date night: try a new restaurant for dessert
      • happy wife, happy life: aka, manifesting the divin...
      • love story part five: date #2
      • it's october?
      • buttons at Disneyland
      • love story part four: the blind
      • 30 quick love note ideas
      • 5 things you might not know about me
    • ►  September (25)
    • ►  August (7)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

amla
View my complete profile