a little too jolley

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, 16 September 2013

happy 1 month & day 7 of being a better wife

Posted on 12:35 by amla
Happy 1 month to the best decision I ever made! 

 
 
 
------------------------

Today was Sunday. My favorite day of the week. Mr.Jolley got home really late last night but I waited up for him! And then when we got there we made sure to say prayers and read scriptures together, a goal we set when we got married and one month later we have still yet to miss a night! Cheers to that! 

The next morning I ignored the first few alarms. Then finally got up and got ready for my sisters farewell. Mr.Jolley takes some pills that have caffeine in them, he was a little crazy all morning. I tried my best to be patient because I really do love his fun, silly side! But I think it started to become clear I was losing patience. I felt bad and vowed to be better. 

I laughed with him at the house. When he was running around crazy and cracking silly jokes. I LOVE laughing with my husband. 

We took turns playing plants vs. zombies all day and we watched a bit of Shark Tank with my family when the farewell activities came to a close. 

My family then went outside for a ladder ball tournament. And even though I'm not competitive at all, I made it a point to cheer on my husband even when he was on the other team. And I decided that one of the best things I can do for my husband, is be his personal cheerleader. 

I'm excited and ready to start the second week of this experiment. I'm still struggling some days, and I think I always will. But I know that I get points for trying.  And can feel God working in me and making me a better wife than I ever thought I could be. 


post signature
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Categories

  • blogging
  • disney
  • faith
  • haircare
  • healthyliving
  • marriage
  • selflove

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (118)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ▼  2013 (115)
    • ►  December (25)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ►  October (30)
    • ▼  September (25)
      • conclusion: 14 days of being a better wife
      • getting past bad hair days
      • love story part three: waiting for the first date
      • day 14 of being a better wife
      • day 13 of being a better wife
      • Faith Value Experience #1
      • day 12 of being a better wife
      • day 11 of being a better wife
      • day 10 of being a better wife
      • day 10 of being a better wife
      • day 8 & 9 of being a better wife
      • happy 1 month & day 7 of being a better wife
      • day 5 & 6 of being a better wife
      • 3 things you must do on your disneyland honeymoon
      • day four of being a better wife
      • day three of being a better wife
      • date night: homemade pizzas
      • day two of being a better wife
      • day one of being a better wife
      • my 14 day journey to being a better wife
      • abish: an example of faith
      • date night: pineapple froot loop cupcakes
      • how i survived the social security office & the dm...
      • bridal & groomals
      • what this world really needs
    • ►  August (7)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

amla
View my complete profile